Press Ctrl/Cmd + P to print
or save as PDF

Can FACS contact my school for me?

Due to privacy regulations, FACS is unable to request your transcripts from your school on your behalf.    Please use our Academic Records Request Form if you need to request your academic records from your institution or school.  Simply fill out your details and a PDF will be emailed to you immediately.