Your college or university should send FACS an official certificate reporting the courses in which you are currently enrolled. Applicants to states that provide Certificates of Enrollment, who are currently enrolled in courses at a college or university outside the United States, should submit a Certificate of Enrollment reporting these courses to FACS.

Subsequently, if you wish an evaluation to include these courses as completed, you should request another evaluation from FACS, and have your school send us an official transcript of your academic record reporting your completion of these courses and submit an evaluation fee payment.